The Wedding Nest
The Wedding Nest is a boutique Wedding Registry specialising in unique gifts that are design and style focused, not available on other registries.
We offer couples the pieces found in interiors magazines, blogs and designer homeware shops and have a strong focus on boutique brands.
WHY THE WEDDING NEST?
1. Custom Wishing Well. These monetary gifts are really up to your imagination. Be it a romantic dinner on the beach or a snorkelling tour, why not have your grandparents pay for your pool side cocktails!
2. Adding your ‘Own Gifts’. Seen something you really want that we aren’t showcasing, we can add up to 5 of your ‘own gifts’ to your registry.
3. Contribution gifts – worried about price? Any gift you select over $300 will automatically become a ‘contribution gift’. Guests will have the option to contribute to the gift rather than buy it outright.
4. Exclusive Brands. We have exclusivity with many boutique designer brands so you wont find their pieces on any other registry. Artworks from Penny Farthing Design House and ceramics from MUD Australia.
5. Unique and Personalised Gifts. We are the only registry that offers you a one-off gift that is truly yours whether its a vintage cheese board from France or juju tribal headdresses from Africa or a piece that is personalised to you.
6. Wedding Registry Lookbook. Like every other aspect of your wedding, your registry becomes an expression of your individual style to inspire your guests. We style your registry like a magazine with your dream home inspiration style photos integrated with your wedding gifts.
Your guests wont just feel like they are giving you a gift but that they are helping you create your dream home.
7. Affordable. Your registry should style your whole nest ufffd?? living, dining, bedroom, bathroom and garden. High end brands are in our range only if the splurge is worth it and we always have a more affordable but just as stylish alternative. Furniture pieces are good value and larger pieces are broken into affordable contribution amounts for your guests.
Not all weddings are the same.
In fact, the most wonderful thing about weddings is that they are a unique reflection of each individual couple. One couples country vineyard dinner is anothers Mexican fiesta lunch, so why should a couples bridal registry look the same?
This is the registry for people who don’t want vanilla. We work hard (and love it!) to source global pieces that are leading the way in design and work with brands that do the same. Our range is so extensive, so full of unique gifts and changes so regularly you can be sure your registry will never look the same as someone elses.
Custom Wishing Well and Honeymoon Funds available. We service Australia wide.
Jump onto our website now and start shopping!
- Your details: